For the year 2020 CLIQ Digital is aiming at a strong organic growth in EBITDA, revenues and marketing spend (one of CLIQ Digital’s important KPI’s). The board is confident that the CLIQ Digital Group is able to realize an EBITDA of at least EUR 13.0 million for the year 2020 with expected gross revenues of EUR 100.0 million and a total marketing spend amounting to EUR 33.0 million.
The CLIQ-Factor, representing the ratio of revenue to costs per customer as a key indicator for measuring the profitability of new customers, is expected to increase from 1.51 in the year 2019 to 1.58 for the full year 2020. It is expected the customer base value will grow to at least EUR 34.0 million at year end 2020.
|Gross revenue||EUR 63.1 Mio||EUR 100.0 Mio||58%|
|Marketing spend||EUR 22.2 Mio||EUR 33.0 Mio||50%|
|EBITDA||EUR 5.8 Mio||EUR 13.0 Mio||126%|
|Customer base value||EUR 26.0 Mio||EUR 34.0 Mio||31%|
- Ecosystem growth: the internet is getting faster and more reliable, while penetration of connected devices, like smart TVs and smart phones is also rising.
- Freedom and flexibility: consumers can watch content on demand, on any screen, and the experience is personalized to individual tastes.
- Rapid innovation: streaming entertainment apps have frequent improvement updates and streaming is the primary source of (video) content.
- Increased and enhanced creation of digital content and willingness of content owners to license their content.
- Digital content has evolved
- Internet enabled devices have evolved (including mobile phones)
- Advertising has evolved
- (Telephone) networks have evolved
- Consumer behavior has evolved