01 Company Profile
CLIQ Digital (www.cliqdigital.com) is a leading digital lifestyle company, which provides streaming entertainment services to consumers worldwide with unlimited access to music, audiobooks, games, sports and movie content. The company has a long-standing and successful history in expert digital marketing and offering niche products for the mass market at competitive prices. CLIQ Digital operates in over 30 countries and employs staff of 100 from 29 different nationalities as at 31 December 2020. The company is a valuable strategic business partner for networks, content producers as well as for publishers and payment service providers. CLIQ Digital is headquartered in Düsseldorf and has offices in Amsterdam, London, Paris, Barcelona and Tequesta, Florida. The company is listed in the Scale segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (ISIN DE000A0HHJR3) and is a constituent of the MSCI World Micro Cap Index.
02 Fact Sheet
03 Long Term View
While the media and entertainment industry was one of the first sectors of business to navigate digital disruption, its transformation is far from over. That’s the key finding of PwC’s annual “2018 Media & Entertainment Outlook.” The new era of streaming entertainment is likely to be very big and enduring also, given the flexibility and ubiquity of the internet around the world.
Streaming entertainment is expanding rapidly because of:
- Ecosystem growth: the internet is getting faster and more reliable, while penetration of connected devices, like smart TVs and smart phones is also rising.
- Freedom and flexibility: consumers can watch content on demand, on any screen, and the experience is personalized to individual tastes.
- Rapid innovation: streaming entertainment apps have frequent improvement updates and streaming is the primary source of (video) content.
- Increased and enhanced creation of digital content and willingness of content owners to license their content.
We are about flat-fee, unlimited viewing, without being disturbed by advertisements. We are not a “single content category” company that streams only movies or only music. We offer the main content categories (music, audiobooks, sports, games and movies) as one package for a fixed price. We are an all-in-one streaming entertainment network.
According to Digital TV Research global SVOD subscriptions (Subscription Video On Demand) will increase by 519 million between 2019 and 2025 to 1,161 million – or up by 81%. The total will climb by 170 million in 2020 alone. The global business data platform statista.com is expecting that SVOD revenue segment will amount US$ 27.6 billion in 2020, a growth of 14% compared to 2019 and an annual growth rate (CAGR 2020-2024) of 4.1%, resulting in a market volume of US$ 32.4 billion by 2024.
We started in 2003 selling static black and white logos for Nokia mobile phones, advertised on television. Over the following decades:
- Digital content has evolved
- Internet enabled devices have evolved (including mobile phones)
- Advertising has evolved
- (Telephone) networks have evolved
- Consumer behavior has evolved
These changes will continue in the years to come and we are very excited to be part of this evolution. We will continue evolving and being a leading streaming entertainment multinational.
04 Investor Presentation